Manufacturing Engineering Technologist
Derek joined the Red E team in 2017 as a Manufacturing Engineering Technologist focusing on design, prototyping, and manufacturing.
His love of problem solving combined with his broad range of experience gives him a diverse and well-rounded knowledge base and skillset to successfully design, build and test any device while keeping manufacturability at the forefront of his mind.
You’ll appreciate Derek’s hands-on approach to your project along with his strong ability to communicate with your team effectively.
- University of North Dakota - B.S. Industrial Technology
- Association of Technology, Management, and Applied Engineering (ATMAE)
- Certified Technology Manager (CTM)
- American Architectural Manufacturers Association (AAMA)
- Certified Installation Master
Hunting, fishing, lake time with the family and home improvement
ENGINEERING. EXCELLENCE. EXPERIENCE. EXPERTISE.
North Dakota Professional Engineers
Red Engineering (Red E) is a growing mechanical engineering firm. Our Professional Engineers in Fargo, ND, have experience in many mechanical engineering fields and travel around the world to design custom engineering solutions for manufacturers. Red E is the professional design engineer you need.